PDA

View Full Version : ROVERDRIVES AGAIN

robert wood
05-07-2009, 10:22 PM
A very misleading E Mail message has been circulated concerning ROVERDRIVE overdrives.
The gist of this message is that the sender has cornered the market for ROVERDRIVE overdrives by buying up the entire production of ROVERDRIVES for 2009. The message goes on to say that if you wish to purchase an ROVERDRIVE you have to send $1000 to the sender as a deposit.

To set the record straight.

1. ROVERDRIVE Overdrives are currently manufactured by ROVERDRIVE GEAR CORPORATION in Vancouver. I am the majority shareholder in the company. We plan to produce 250 units over the next twelve months.
If you wish to purchase a Roverdrive simply call me at 604 915 1260. No deposit is required. Current lead time is six weeks. Customers who are already on our waiting list should receive their units sooner.
2. Although the senders of the message described above have expressed a desire to purchase overdrives from us we have no formal order from them. They certainly will not soon possess the the 25 units they claim to be obtaining as we are filling orders to our international distributors in smaller quantities on a first come first served basis.

Ray Wood
Managing Director
Roverdrive Gear Corporation

Tim Smith
05-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks Ray.

I'd also like to say thanks for the roverdrive. Trouble free for the last 5 five years I've had it any way. :thumb-up: