X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • msggunny
    5th Gear
    • Jan 2007

Looking for a SIII Salisbury rear

Doing a price comparison for my axle upgrade. Looking for one somewhere on or about the I95 corridor.

PM me with info and pictures if you have them.

Thanks.
    First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
    77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
    Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
    04 DII
    08 D3 (LR3)
  • JimC
    Low Range
    • Jan 2008

I've got one from a 1993 NAS 110, which is not what you are looking for exactly, but I doubt you'll find another one for a 100 bucks, which is what you can have this one for.

Comment

• slorocco
      2nd Gear
      • Feb 2007

I've got a series III Salisbury, complete. I'm down in Maryland not too far from 95, about 60 miles south of Wash DC. at Pax River. Let me know if you're still interested and i can get you pics.

Jim, does your axle still have all the disc brake stuff on it? If it does and if the Gunny doesn't want it, I'm interested.

Comment

• msggunny
        5th Gear
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by slorocco
        I've got a series III Salisbury, complete. I'm down in Maryland not too far from 95, about 60 miles south of Wash DC. at Pax River. Let me know if you're still interested and i can get you pics.

Jim, does your axle still have all the disc brake stuff on it? If it does and if the Gunny doesn't want it, I'm interested.
        I would love to have it, but i dont want to mess around with having to change out the gearing if i really dont have to, although wouldnt it fit in a Disco?

Hmmm,
        First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
        77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
        Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
        04 DII
        08 D3 (LR3)

Comment

Working...