PDA

View Full Version : BF Goodrich vs Michelin

amonaliberty
07-21-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi everyone!
I need a little help to take a decision; my disco need a new shoes and was thinking in the BF Goodrich All Terrain K/O, but today I meet the Michelin LTX A/T2. Its will be in the size 245/75-16. Do anyone have experience using these tires in your off road expeience and can give a advise? Thank you!:thumb-up:

slorocco
07-24-2009, 08:26 AM
It all depends on what kind of terrain you'll be in and how often. I was pleasantly surprised with the stock early rangerover michelin tires as an all around or all purpose tire. If I were using the range rover more for off road stuff, I would have probably switched to the BF All terrain or Mud Terrain tire. If you're in a lot of mud the All terrains and street tires tend to load up quickly and turn in to slicks. I have plenty of experience with the BFGs but have not use the Michelin LTX

amonaliberty
07-24-2009, 10:04 AM
It all depends on what kind of terrain you'll be in and how often. I was pleasantly surprised with the stock early rangerover michelin tires as an all around or all purpose tire. If I were using the range rover more for off road stuff, I would have probably switched to the BF All terrain or Mud Terrain tire. If you're in a lot of mud the All terrains and street tires tend to load up quickly and turn in to slicks. I have plenty of experience with the BFGs but have not use the Michelin LTX

Thank you, right now the desicion is 95% to BF!