X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dantelaterra
    Low Range
    • Feb 2007

1998 4.6 Range Rover with TONS of off road extras, $6000 obo

So, I love my Range, it's in great condition, has 215,000 miles and runs strong. I'm selling cause I wanna get an old convertible and an older Rover(2 project cars, I know I'm crazy). THe last owner of this Range was the head mechanic at a Land Rover Dealer in CT, and since I have owned it I have been up on all the maintenance. It runs strong, VERY strong and has an awesome list of off road mods including
    -Custom RoverTym front bumper
    -12,000 Mile Marker winch
    -Front Skid Plate
    -5 Interco SS M-16 tires 32.59" tires
    -Flowmaster Exhaust
    -Coild conversion w/2" lift
    -new AC condensor
    -Condensor fan wired to a switch in the cab
    -Re-built ABS pump
    -Slotted and Drilled dront rotors
    -All new brake pads
    -Re-built fuel pump last year
    -K&N air filter

needs blower motor for AC and a new O2 sensor and the headliner sags, that's it!

Here's some pics, I'm in Charlotte NC feel free to call me at 860-367-1727

It also has the stock HArmon Kardon sound system with stock sub,

Check out my Land Rover Off Road site LROffroad.com!
  • CliftonRover
    3rd Gear
    • Mar 2007

Was it Lars' truck or Mike's? either way I can second that this is a good truck.

Comment

• Dantelaterra
      Low Range
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by CliftonRover
      Was it Lars' truck or Mike's? either way I can second that this is a good truck.
      This was owned by Lars before I bought it from him..... And it still runs just as good as the day I bought it from him! I truly hate to sell this, but my Mom has cancer and we're all having to help pay for her bills, so I'll be happy to see it go, even though I will miss it like crazy!

Comment

• msggunny
        5th Gear
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Dantelaterra
        I truly hate to sell this, but my Mom has cancer and we're all having to help pay for her bills
        O, i thought you wanted to buy 2 other cars with the money you made from this.

Guess not, hope your mother recovers well.
        First but gone: 91 3 door Disco "White Rhino"
        77 Series III 88 ex MoD "Shongololo"
        Gone and I miss her: 97 D1 5 speed
        04 DII
        08 D3 (LR3)

Comment

• Dantelaterra
          Low Range
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by msggunny
          O, i thought you wanted to buy 2 other cars with the money you made from this.

Guess not, hope your mother recovers well.
          I might be reading that wrong but you sound like a bit of a jerk, my Mom got breast cancer with no insurance, so the bills are pretty big and I would like to contribute my part, already raised $12,990 for her but thats not enough, so adios Range.

I'm looking at a cheap $1500 gas sipping car then I want to keep $500 to apply to an old rover project car. So $2000 will go towards a car and I drive a lot so the gas savings is significant.

Price is $6000 obo and now you all know a bit about my budget, so someone make me an offer before I decide to keep it or trade with a guy who offered me a FULLY built RRC with everything that RoverTym offers for suspension and bumpers, 33" tires, lockers all around...... Only reason why I said no to that is I want better gas mileage and it just makes sense to sell this and give the extra to bills.

Comment

Working...