PDA

View Full Version : 69 88 Project/Parted

Rineheitzgabot
09-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Gentlemen (and Ladies):

I have an almost complete 1969 Series IIa 88, that has been dismantled to bits and pieces. My father in law bought it from some guy in New Jersey, and did not do the homework he should have beforehand. Needless to say, the frame was shot, and was bandaged and meant to look like it was in much better shape than it really was.

The frame has been scrapped, and the engine and transmission have been sold to someone, and the bulkhead has been sold as well. Other than these three major components, I have every other part. I believe that the engine and transmission are available for cheap, if anyone is interested. It ran before it was parted out. I have two extra door skins, door tops, and wings (both sides).

All parts have been tagged/packaged and labeled and are tidy and organized; almost to an obsessive-compulsive degree. This thing is taking up lots of space in my garage and would like to get rid of the whole thing at once. If you can acquire a frame, a bulkhead, and I think I can get the engine and tranny back pretty easy, you would have all the parts to build one from the ground up.

All parts are in good shape. I snapped pics before I started storing them in the corner of my garage. Some of the common parts are worn/rusted (window tracks, small trim pieces, etc.). Make me an offer.

I live in Fort Wayne, IN

Email: gcook5304@msn.com

muzikmonk
02-13-2010, 01:25 PM
I need window tracks for the safari top or for truck cab. You have any available?

Wander
02-13-2010, 09:10 PM
I know you want it all to go at once but I'm looking for seats,seat belts and wiper motor covers (if this has them). I got some seat brackets this week. What kind of shape is it in?

Rineheitzgabot
02-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Muzik:

I do not have window tracks for what you are looking for.

Wander:

PM Sent. I have many more pics available of all the parts, as I am getting asked questions about them, I have been snapping more photos.

Also, I have not really been striking any deals on this stuff, because my pricing has reflected that I did not want to part it out. In other words, the sum of the parts is more expensive than the whole.

Anyway, I have given up. I am going to start ebaying it, or posting it on LandRoverExchange.com. I will notify here when I do that.

Regards,
Gary

viper71124
02-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Pm sent

Rineheitzgabot
03-05-2010, 09:12 PM
Sold!