• jeremy
    Low Range
    • Sep 2009

looking for a frame in alaska

i have 2 series IIA 88"
    need a good frame with limited rust
    i have 3 landrovers with one good frame looking to build one more
    will have parts for sale later

we have 1 1964 series IIA 88" being fully restored and has been in family since 1968

1966 series IIA 88"
    1968 series III 88" desil
  • amcordo
    5th Gear
    • Jun 2009

Hi Jeremy - our hosts sell Galvanized frames at reasonable prices. Check them out at:

If you're going to the trouble of tearing an entire rover apart you might as well get a Galvanized one and do it right the first time.

Comment

• jeremy
      Low Range
      • Sep 2009

The one being restored has a good frame that has been sandblasted and powder coated it lived all its life in oregon brought it up a couple years ago so it had no rust. but its so nice looking i dont want to take off road. so thats why im loooking for a frame to build a offroad one . the other 2 frames i have spent all there here in alaska and they show it lol. so was trying to do it cheaply.

Comment

• leafsprung
        Overdrive
        • Nov 2006

I have a frame in OR cheap . . . Try gunandrovers page, there are a number of AK guys there.

-Ike

Comment

• amcordo
          5th Gear
          • Jun 2009

Mine's the original non galvanized too, so when I said "do it right" I meant "do it how I want to do it in my dreams".

Originally posted by jeremy
          The one being restored has a good frame that has been sandblasted and powder coated it lived all its life in oregon brought it up a couple years ago so it had no rust. but its so nice looking i dont want to take off road. so thats why im loooking for a frame to build a offroad one . the other 2 frames i have spent all there here in alaska and they show it lol. so was trying to do it cheaply.

Comment

Working...