PDA

View Full Version : looking for a frame in alaska

jeremy
09-30-2009, 10:05 AM
i have 2 series IIA 88"
need a good frame with limited rust
i have 3 landrovers with one good frame looking to build one more
will have parts for sale later

we have 1 1964 series IIA 88" being fully restored and has been in family since 1968

1966 series IIA 88"
1968 series III 88" desil

amcordo
09-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi Jeremy - our hosts sell Galvanized frames at reasonable prices. Check them out at:

http://www.roversnorth.com/store/c-77-frames-cross-members-outrigger.aspx

If you're going to the trouble of tearing an entire rover apart you might as well get a Galvanized one and do it right the first time.

jeremy
09-30-2009, 11:12 AM
The one being restored has a good frame that has been sandblasted and powder coated it lived all its life in oregon brought it up a couple years ago so it had no rust. but its so nice looking i dont want to take off road. so thats why im loooking for a frame to build a offroad one . the other 2 frames i have spent all there here in alaska and they show it lol:D. so was trying to do it cheaply.

leafsprung
09-30-2009, 11:31 AM
I have a frame in OR cheap . . . Try gunandrovers page, there are a number of AK guys there.

-Ike

amcordo
09-30-2009, 12:02 PM
Mine's the original non galvanized too, so when I said "do it right" I meant "do it how I want to do it in my dreams".

The one being restored has a good frame that has been sandblasted and powder coated it lived all its life in oregon brought it up a couple years ago so it had no rust. but its so nice looking i dont want to take off road. so thats why im loooking for a frame to build a offroad one . the other 2 frames i have spent all there here in alaska and they show it lol:D. so was trying to do it cheaply.