PDA

View Full Version : Best Land Rover Series repair & paint shop in Denver

wooday
10-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Looking for a good paint shop in Denver who can do a total repaint of a 75 Series III (body, roof, wheels) and a good local Series mechanic who can provide advice/guidance.

JayGoss
10-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Apex Auto Body restored a 109. I never saw it- but they are known for painting Ferraris, Porsches, etc. The owner's name is Dave Imes and they are located on Colfax in the Lakewood area. I imagine it might be spendy but it will be done right. I have had good luck with MIT automotive in Evergreen, CO (45 mins west of Denver) for repairs- Rob (owner/mechanic & great guy) is a certified BMW and Land Rover mechanic, so Series Rovers are childs play to him. He's also a Solihull Society member & enthusiast.

Apex: 303-462-2739
MIT Automotive: 303-679-1610

There's another place called "JC Rover" in Englewood, CO- haven't had any dealings with them but I've heard good things. Don't know their #- but 411 should get you connected with them. Good luck with your repairs/paint- and post some pics when you've got her nice and purdy.

JayGoss
10-22-2009, 10:08 PM
ps- I've restored a couple of Series Rovers and I know the guy at Apex pretty well. I'd be more than happy to stop by during the project and give you progress reports if that's the way you decide to go.