PDA

View Full Version : vehicle veers 2 d left when braking

macheo
11-24-2009, 05:33 PM
hello everynoe... I need some help with my series 109. last week I was driving, I applied d brakes and the whole truck n d steering wheel veered on the left side. I jacked it up, noticed the left side wheel is leaking fluid. I changed both wheel clys. and bled the whole syst. drove the truck again same problem occured. Please help....hoping someone had experienced the same problem out there. thx....Happy Thanks Giving to you all

Moose
11-24-2009, 05:59 PM
If your truck is pulling to the left, you may have a problem on the right side. Pull the wheel and drum on the right and check if you have a leaking hub seal, or maybe seized wheel cylinders and/or poorly adjusted brake shoes. It sounds as though the left front is doing the braking, hence the pulling to the left.

Brett

macheo
11-24-2009, 06:05 PM
thank you much. I will work on the rt wheel tonight. I will let you know tomorrow. and check the rear ones as well.

macheo
11-28-2009, 05:24 PM
sorry I took so long to get back to you. How was Thanksgiving? mine was great...I removed the right wheel this afternoon and found the top wheel cly. seized also lots of old resudue of grease around the hub area, doesn't seems to be fresh. I will go ahead order all the neccessary parts and the hub seal. I will keep u to update as to what happen next.

thanks