PDA

View Full Version : So who else rovered through the snow today?

GrFa
12-20-2009, 06:31 PM
I know I did. I love being in retail and working on Sundays, especially when it snows. I got to work early today, drove through 8-10 inches which is all we got up here, 20 miles each way. I hung out for about an hour. No one else showed up, no managers, no other employees. I finally called around. No one seemed to want to come in. So I started home.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/G95M3/92%20RRC/1220091050.jpg

I ended up digging out a friends car and helping another get the airport on time. Rangie to the rescue. Ended up doing about 100 miles, forgot to take my digital camera so a crappy cell phone pic is all you get. Who else got out there today?

Bertha
12-20-2009, 06:48 PM
That is a fine looking Rangie. Based on your days activities I think your next purchase for it , should be a winch ;)

57loboy
12-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Our LWB does enjoy the bad weather more than anything.... Even seems to run better in wet, rainy, crappy weather.
Last week we got rain that immediately iced up on the 22 degree roads before it warmed up and while everything else spun or got stuck, Rover motored on without any issue.
This weekend's storm (once it finally showed up at 830pm!) was also fun and games for the Rover. Left the Suburban and Impala in the garage until today.

GrFa
12-21-2009, 05:31 PM
Very nice! Love Newtown btw