PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again ( TIRES) feedback

IIA Lightweight
12-24-2009, 10:53 PM
Im thinking about getting a set of Goodyear MTR Kevlars. Any opinions?

solihull109
12-25-2009, 11:41 AM
We've installed 2 sets on a 110, but the verdict is still out. What I can tell you is, they balanced very well, and went down the road smooth for a mud tire.
I don't know what your application is for your truck, but this seems to be a very well rounded tire suited for everything but the most extreme terrain. I'm a fan of Super Swampers SSR'S personally, however, I looked very closely at this tire before buying the SSR's I have now.
I would run this on a series, but they are heavy and a bit pricey, so what size are you considering?

IIA Lightweight
12-25-2009, 12:44 PM
We've installed 2 sets on a 110, but the verdict is still out. What I can tell you is, they balanced very well, and went down the road smooth for a mud tire.
I don't know what your application is for your truck, but this seems to be a very well rounded tire suited for everything but the most extreme terrain. I'm a fan of Super Swampers SSR'S personally, however, I looked very closely at this tire before buying the SSR's I have now.
I would run this on a series, but they are heavy and a bit pricey, so what size are you considering?

Looking at 255/75/R17 Just a stock truck
This last month 2 RR Classics blew head gaskets, and 1 Freelander with cracked fuel rail ($1700.)
I went and bought the Jeep for a back up.