PDA

View Full Version : New Range Rover Classic LWB owner...HELP!

steelcityrover
02-02-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm brand new to Range Rovers. I just bought a 1995 LWB on a whim, having no idea how difficult it would be to find parts! Can anyone offer me any suggestions/comfort? I'm generally looking for interior accessories like rubber floor mats (oem preferred), wood pieces for center console etc. Please help. Thanks!

steelcityrover
02-02-2010, 01:54 PM
I suppose another way of asking is...has anyone ever restored one of these? I really want to improve the interior components. The seats are in rough shape, along with everything else. What options are out there?

Wander
02-02-2010, 02:12 PM
For seats and such items I'd look for salvage vehicles to buy the items you want from. Many of the items are also still availible from Land Rover and sources like our host. I'm sure some RR owners with chime in with their favorite sources. You could also check with dealers that often sell these to see where they get there parts. One place I can think of is Red Mountain Rovers in Birmingham,Al. I don't know them and have no association-blah,blah...but they alwasy have several of these for sale so they must have to get parts to service them and the fix them up for sale.

stu454
02-02-2010, 04:53 PM
roverguy.com is a good source with excellent service.

It's all out there; rangerovers.net is a great resource.

steelcityrover
02-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Thank you so much for the recommendations...I've already found some things because of your help!