PDA

View Full Version : Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 diesel on a Galvanized chassis

draaronr
02-03-2010, 07:18 PM
• 34,550 miles • This Land Rover has been is fitted with a Defender TD5 engine • This truck has been built on a new galvanized chassis. The truck literally has no rust on it, as it has been recently rebuilt from the ground up. • The bulkhead is solid with no rust or rot. Frame is solid with not rust or rot. • TD5 tub, with fuel tank in the rear • The running gear has since been replaced with the newer defender 24 spline disc brake axle type on both front and rear. • Heavy duty front winch bumper. • QT radius arms, and QT trailing arms • Heavy Duty Rock Sliders • Rear QT Services Diff Guard • Dislocation cones • Black 5 bar Alloy Checker Plate Wing Tops • Battery Cut Off For Security • Genuine Land Rover Alpine Windows, rear sliding windows • New doors with no rust, Solid door bottoms, as seen in pictures • New poly bushings all the way round • Roof light bar mounted • Sunroof • Mud terrains fitted to 16 inch Steel Wheels • For more pics http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff251/draaronr/84-TD5-90/ This truck drives great, plenty of power, sounds great, and has been a pleasure to drive. Asking 25k for it.

MHC
02-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Where is this truck located? What is the back seat arrangement?

draaronr
02-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Where is this truck located? What is the back seat arrangement?
located in wilmington nc, no back seats in it currently I have a set of jump seats that could go in it though. email is draaronr@aol.com

draaronr
02-15-2010, 08:34 PM
i will take offers,

Nixx
02-18-2010, 11:13 AM
• 34,550 miles • This Land Rover has been is fitted with a Defender TD5 engine • This truck has been built on a new galvanized chassis. The truck literally has no rust on it, as it has been recently rebuilt from the ground up. • The bulkhead is solid with no rust or rot. Frame is solid with not rust or rot. • TD5 tub, with fuel tank in the rear • The running gear has since been replaced with the newer defender 24 spline disc brake axle type on both front and rear. • Heavy duty front winch bumper. • QT radius arms, and QT trailing arms • Heavy Duty Rock Sliders • Rear QT Services Diff Guard • Dislocation cones • Black 5 bar Alloy Checker Plate Wing Tops • Battery Cut Off For Security • Genuine Land Rover Alpine Windows, rear sliding windows • New doors with no rust, Solid door bottoms, as seen in pictures • New poly bushings all the way round • Roof light bar mounted • Sunroof • Mud terrains fitted to 16 inch Steel Wheels • For more pics http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff251/draaronr/84-TD5-90/ This truck drives great, plenty of power, sounds great, and has been a pleasure to drive. Asking 25k for it.

Forgive me because I'm a newbie to Rovers. I've done as much reading and research as I can, but I'm still learning.

I've done a lot of research, and from the photos it looks like the TD5 tub (including the odometer) might have came from a 99-01. Is that correct?

Is the 34,550 miles on the odometer the number of miles since the ground-up rebuild was done? Or is it the number of miles the donor 99-01 Defender had before the rebuild? How many miles did the original 1984 Defender 90 have before the tub was replaced? Are you selling it as TMU (True Miles Unknown)?

Also, what gear ratio are the axles?

Thanks!

draaronr
02-22-2010, 08:13 PM
got your email, sorry it took so long I only come on here periodically, mostly they get my money by phone :D at rn