PDA

View Full Version : Hi new member from UK

matthewmorgan
03-04-2010, 04:04 AM
Just registered with some difficulty which the administrator quickly rectified.

JUST BOUGHT A CLASSIC RANGEROVER SOFT DASH MODEL. I THINK I HAVE BEEN LUCKY BYING A 300TDI, GIVEN FUEL COSTS IN UK.
#MY ONLY NEEEDED COSMETIC PURCHASE IS THE DRIVER'S SIDE DOOR "MAP" POCKET IN LIGHT GREY WHICH IS OBSOLETE FROM UK MAINDEALERS AND THE LIKE.

ANY ASSISTANCE WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP, PART NUMBER IS BTR 4213LNF IN THE LIGHT COLOUR GREY SSTANDARD WHEEL BASE MODEL.:)

VERY REASSURING TO SEE SUCH AN ACTIVE FORUM OUTSIDE THE UK

TSR53
03-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Greetings,

Welcome to the Rovers North forum, glad to see the registration fix worked properly. I've moved this thread into the Range Rover Classic forum location. I am showing one (1) listed in stock - Wow, how lucky is that?

http://www.roversnorth.com/store/images/Product/large/BTR4213LNF.JPG

"BTR4213LNF (http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-7069-pocket-front-door-trim-range-rover-lwb-ash-grey.aspx)POCKET FRONT DOOR TRIM RANGE ROVER LWB ASH GREY" (http://www.roversnorth.com/store/p-7069-pocket-front-door-trim-range-rover-lwb-ash-grey.aspx)

from our Land Rover Classic Parts stock. The part appears to be a shade of darker grey than you specified, we have one (1) in stock listed at $17.00 USD.

I have set this aside for you and saved under a sales order # SO-610297. Please advise, thanks.

matthewmorgan
03-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi, i was amased that you had this part. i have just checked with my landrover dealer and ash grey is the darker grey, apparently i need part number BTR4213LOY, this is the granite grey which is the lighter colour. Although somewhat confused as the colour ash, seems to indictae a lighter shade than granite. I have been assured from landrover that granite grey is the colour for my vehicle.

Sorry to be a nuisance but if you have part number BTR 4213LOY, THIS WOULD BE CORRECT . I WILL CHECK ON THE LINK THAT YOU GAVE ME, MUCH APPRECIATED FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN MY PuRSUIT IN AQUIRING DIFFICULT PARTS

REGARDS MAT MORGAN:)

TSR53
03-04-2010, 10:49 AM
Unfortunately, we do not have BTR4213LOY GRANITE GREY in stock :(...

If your part is actually broken or missing, I guess you could acquire the one (1) remaining lonesome BTR4213LNF and paint with a suitable colour to match.

Otherwise, you might have to search for a used part? Good luck please let us know your results.

matthewmorgan
03-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Hi, this is probably my best option, given that the door pocket seems to be the only 1 in existence.

I will go ahead and try to purchase through the link you provided previously, thanks again :thumb-up:

matthewmorgan
03-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Hi Thompson, i seem to be unable to purchase the door pocket it does not give me the option of buying the product. I notice that you have provisionally saved this item under a sales order, but i am also new to the wonderful world of I.T and cannot access a purchase/buy option.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

regards mat

TSR53
03-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Hi, yes of course I removed the "add to cart" button so nobody else would purchase this before you ;)

I've turned the "add to cart" button back on, go ahead as planned and ref. the sales order # SO-610297 in the shopping cart comments.

matthewmorgan
03-04-2010, 02:58 PM
HI I JUST ADDED THIS ITEM TO CART AND PROCEEDED TO PAY, BUT THE DOMAIN DOES NOT RECOGNISE SHIPPING TO THE UK. HELP PLEASE , OTHERWISE I WILL TRY TO TELEPHONE FROM A LANDLINE TOMMORROW.

THANKS AGAIN THOMPSON

TSR53
03-04-2010, 03:09 PM
You can try adding a new shipping address, click your name in the top right corner of the web store.

Add a new shipping address.

In the "state" field, use "Other (non US)".

Click the "Ground" shipping and a sales staff will contact you for actual shipping costs back to the UK.