PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!!!

mooseriverrover
04-21-2010, 07:46 AM
Hello to all,
Please help. I am currently offering a 1963 88" Hardtop with tons of spares. The car is in Jackman, Maine. A long trip for anyone, I know. I am asking $2,000.00 for the lot. The Rover runs. The frame is in great shape.
I would very much like to see this car and the associated spares go to a fellow Rover enthusiast. I am selling this Rover because I am narrowing down my affliction and focusing on my Range Rovers.
I am very willing to help anyone with relocating this Rover to any location in New England for the cost of gas and any tolls along the way.

The spares are too numerous to list entirely. However, a partial list would include:

Three tubs
Two tops (one a trop top)
wings
door tops and bottoms
prop shafts
four axle sets
weber two barrel w/ intake
two header pipes
windscreen frames
carbs
dizzy's

This Rover has been my off road struggle buggy for several years now and as such, it does have some dents and dings. The right wing has a good smack.
i believe that this Rover would be an excellent foundation for a restoration or off road project. Doesn't need to much to be street legal again, either.

Please feel free to call (207) 731-1968 or email to: mooseriverrover@yahoo.com or message me here with any questions.

Thanks,
Sully

solihull109
04-30-2010, 08:42 AM
P.M sent:)

JimC
05-01-2010, 10:04 AM
good move solihull!

s3landy
05-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Why noy put it on the maritimerovers website as well ??

Mike