PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning out the garden shed

daveb
05-11-2010, 12:44 PM
...after two of the shelving units poked through the plastic floor from the sheer weight of accumulated junque, and nearly fell over. So, hoping some of this stuff will be useful for someone.

Series III seat tracks, no frames, just the sliding tracks. In great shape and move freely. $25

Series II/IIa/III 109 rear back plates, two of the four adjusters broken. $10/pr

Series II/IIa/III 109 front backing plates complete with cylinders suitable for rebuilding. great upgrade for an 88. $50 the pair

Series Land Rover rear door tire carrier with nuts, good condition, $25

Early Series IIa front grill $25

Series IIa transmission bare casing with cover $25

Series ex-MOD front pushbar $100

Series LR upholstered transmission tunnel cover. $50

photos on request...though I did put everything back so I'll have to dig it out all over again. Everything as described, full guarantee.

All prices exclusive of postage.
thanks
Dave

Donnie
05-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Hi team, I have a 109 top with a built on roof rack... The po was a welder and he took the top metal off & made plates on the roof & then built uprights on the plates, reassembled the jungle roof then proceeded to build the frame work out of 1" square tubing,,,The tubing is kinda rusty, but could be sanded and painted.... I am not sure if I am going to use it on a chassis that I am building or use a pickup top and sell the jungle roof.. am trying to find out what is a fair price for this top? Donnie

Donnie
05-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Posted in the wrong place, Dummy

amcordo
05-12-2010, 06:25 AM
What's a pushbar?

crankin
05-12-2010, 08:17 AM
What's a pushbar?

It's a brush guard or a bull bar.