PDA

View Full Version : Cab Controls for PTO-

KSMTAW
05-17-2010, 07:41 AM
Hello,

I am looking for the cab cotrols for a Koneig crank shaft driven PTO. I know they are hard to come by, but I bet there is a set sitting in a derilict rover somewhere. I just don't know where.

I would like to trade for them. I have a nice set of original lock out hubs. These are the kind that have two arms per hub that you pick up and turn to lock in- I think they are dualmatic or selectro- or a complete set of tropical top pop-up vents and trim rings and alpine glass. Or maybe soemthing else.

If you have a set of those cab controls and you can part with them contact me and maybe we can work something out.

Have a nice day.

Thank you

leafsprung
05-17-2010, 10:38 AM
That's a tall order. You may have to make some repros. If you need dims let me know.

-Ike

KSMTAW
05-17-2010, 12:10 PM
I know it is very unlikely. But I just figured I would ask. My father in law would say that you can't catch a fish unless you put the hook in the water.

I have thought about making a set. My truck already has the holes cut in the grill and firewall.

If you had a way to get me some info that I could use to make some I would be very grateful. I don't even know what they look like.

I just rebuilt my winch. New bearings, seals, gaskets, a few weld repairs to the chain case on the back, and new U-joints for the drive shaft.

I hope to have it working next weekend. I am not even sure how the brake works or how to engage the drive with the drive shaft spinning.

I would appreciate any info on how to operate this thing. My fear is that on my first attempt to use it I blow it up by forcing it into gear.
Thanks!

bmohan55
05-17-2010, 01:05 PM
this might help you...scrool down to PTO

http://www.usedwillysparts.com/jeep_eqip__&_acc_.htm

mateo
05-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Try here lrfaq.org under repair and maint. and then go to Other. Have complete setup on my 61, if you need pics.

KSMTAW
05-18-2010, 04:50 AM
this might help you...scrool down to PTO

http://www.usedwillysparts.com/jeep_eqip__&_acc_.htm

Thanks- great info. Thank you

KSMTAW
05-18-2010, 04:53 AM
Try here lrfaq.org under repair and maint. and then go to Other. Have complete setup on my 61, if you need pics.

Excellent stuff. Thanks. I may take you up on the pictures. I wish someone near me had a set up.

Thanks again for the web site and offer for some pictures.

If I don't find a set I'll drop you a line for some photos.