PDA

View Full Version : The BUGEYE has arrived!!!

drbrain
05-21-2010, 07:48 PM
Hello all,

We brought our 1969 BUGEYE home tonight and I drove it about 10 miles, what fun the drive was. 24435501F now has a happy home and owner. I can tell rovers will be extremely addictive. I collect and restore pinball machines of all ages and what started with one morphed into 20 pinball machines. I don't have room for 20 rovers but I can see how one will probably not be enough : >

Now the fun begins........

Harry

mrdoiron
05-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Hello all,

We brought our 1969 BUGEYE home tonight and I drove it about 10 miles, what fun the drive was. 24435501F now has a happy home and owner. I can tell rovers will be extremely addictive. I collect and restore pinball machines of all ages and what started with one morphed into 20 pinball machines. I don't have room for 20 rovers but I can see how one will probably not be enough : >

Now the fun begins........

Harry

sweet pal, you'll enjoy that unique little ugly duckling... mine gets more attractive every day :thumb-up:... enjoy

crankin
05-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Come on already...pictures! And join the BUGEYE Registry (http://www.roversnorth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4225). Welcome to the family!

If you are lucky like me..your significant other will love them as well and try to talk you into buying them one of thier own! :thumb-up: (she's 5' 3" and wants an ex MoD 109! HA!)

Rineheitzgabot
05-22-2010, 06:50 AM
Ditto. Pics!

drbrain
05-22-2010, 07:24 AM
Working on the pics.

I'll try to get pics this weekend if the weather cooperates. Trying to get some stuff cleaned up and check the heater that won't come on.

Thanks guys

drbrain
05-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Pics are up.

http://gallery.me.com/harrysnodgrass#100430

You can download any of them for a larger original camera size image.

Looks like leaks in the front Diff and transfer box from what I can see. Also the yellow 4 wheel drive selector is floppy and needs to be held up. Not sure what that is about.

Now I need to get it to Trevor in PA to go over it. Let the fun begin!

Harry

Ditto. Pics!