PDA

View Full Version : Door Frame(s) needed

mike375
05-24-2010, 01:17 PM
Over the weekend i decided to pull out my door frame on my 109 SW Series III - went to order replacements from this site - and found out that not only are they not in stock but the price of $269 is not correct - new price (when they become available) is going to be around $750 plus the $125 SH....yikes! I don't want to put my rusted door frame back in - anyone have any suggestions? Maybe rebuilt, maybe used...any other sources or ideas?

mongoswede
05-24-2010, 01:29 PM
Over the weekend i decided to pull out my door frame on my 109 SW Series III - went to order replacements from this site - and found out that not only are they not in stock but the price of $269 is not correct - new price (when they become available) is going to be around $750 plus the $125 SH....yikes! I don't want to put my rusted door frame back in - anyone have any suggestions? Maybe rebuilt, maybe used...any other sources or ideas?

Well you could use your old door frame as a template and make a new one out of a piece of box steel. You can get box tubing in all sorts of dimensions and you can probably find a piece that is close to the size you need. Then cut out your new frame to the shape and weld as needed.