PDA

View Full Version : 1992 RRC with all the off road upgrades $4000 obo

Dantelaterra
06-15-2010, 10:49 PM
I have a 92 RRC with a 3.9L V8. I assume it has around 180k miles, the speedometer does not work. However this RRC has a RoverTym front winch bumper with a 9,000lb Superwinch, and hella metal fog lights(these are not your average hella, they are more expensive and insanely bright). RoverTym 3" springs, 33" Mickey Thompson tires, RoverTym rear bumper, body damage on the roof and both rear side panels, Detroit rear locking diff, LT230 Transfer case with CDL(Center Diff Lock), upgraded axels all around, Spectre 3" intake, it has a flowmaster under the truck and the exhaust is cut just after the front seats so you don't have to worry about hitting it while off road. New Thermostat and a new fuel pump going in this week. I just put a new used wood dash in it that is in good shape. It also has a JVC CD player that has a USB and AUX jack for your MP3 player. OME Shocks and RoverTym angled front radius arms.

This is what is wrong with it, it is stuck in CDL, my assumption is that the linkage is broken, The A/C doesn't work, a high pressure hose is leaking I got an estimate of $200 to rebuild the hose and then charge the system and have ac again, I had an issue with the fuel pump. Back right hub needs replacing and I can get you one for $50

This truck would be a dream for me to keep, unfortunately it is my daily driver and I really need it to be a secondary vehicle which is just unrealistic for me right now. This Range is incredible off road and can go down the highway at 90(not recomended) I did this one time just to see how it would handle at high speeds.

I'm located in NC near charlotte and would love to sell it to an enthusiast near by.

Dantelaterra
06-15-2010, 10:57 PM
http://gws7aw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7MfG2CxhDKbjxVQ1yYR-b-5GoEn2TiwGDP8atfqKH2g_rawkX7g02gwUqzF4pA1tPIKdzdO6 yyY5wzAjCAnbD1IBxgEmVe8e/IMG00217-20100412-1406.jpg?psid=1
There is a pic of it

Dantelaterra
06-22-2010, 06:12 PM
This might sound desperate, but I have found a new car that I want and I would take $3300 for this now, and IMO that's insanely cheap! You could barely buy the bumpers and winch for that, consider the truck and upgraded axels and Detroit rear locker and the LT230 transfer case as freeby's