PDA

View Full Version : Need a Mechanic recommendation in NH

K Madigan
06-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Turns out the mechanic I have been using for a couple of years is moving out of the area. This leaves me in the need/want of finding someone reliable, that can help me keep my '73 Series III up and running.

I am located about 20 miles north of Concord NH off of I89 (Warner area).

Anyone have someone they would recommend??

Thanks in advance.

solihull109
06-19-2010, 08:55 PM
It;s not in NH, but you can try Matt Browne at Overland Engineering. He's located in Eliot, right over the maine border.:thumb-up:

SafeAirOne
06-20-2010, 04:59 AM
It;s not in NH, but you can try Matt Browne at Overland Engineering. He's located in Eliot, right over the maine border.:thumb-up:

I was thinking the same thing. I do my own maintenance, but I hear Matt Browne does good work. Right across from Portsmouth.

Lord Icon
06-20-2010, 05:08 AM
As a fellow series 3 owner , and now with a nice big garage dedicated to my rover, I am happy to offer any help tinkering with your truck. Mason NH .
No welding ability yet but anything to do with electrics or the like, I'm your man.
Kris Heikkila
Mason NH 03048

Jim-ME
06-20-2010, 05:47 AM
For a full service shop when I can't fix it myself I also cast my vote for Matt and it's 187 mi. one way for me to get there. He's a great guy and a skilled craftsman when it comes to all things Land Rover.
Jim