PDA

View Full Version : This Was Totally Scott's Idea: Vote for the Worst/Smartbutted Answer

amcordo
06-23-2010, 02:49 PM
thix, don't pussout! besides a while back i thought about starting (or hijacking cuz it's cheaper) a thread where we could vote on who we thought was the biggest sarcASStic poster. I was going to vote for you but badvibes thought about nominating me so i got butthurt and never started the thread. beer me

Probably should do this annually at least.

Next week's vote? Best Hijack so far!

scott
06-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Probably should do this annually at least.

if we're voting on smartasses don't you mean it should be done anally?

thixon
06-23-2010, 03:26 PM
In an agressive move to prove that I am in fact a smartA$$, and also to make up for Scott accusing me of wimping out, I'd like to nominate myself. Specifically for the below response to the illustriuous EricWS;

"Eric,

Does it really matter? Were talking about rovers right? I love'em. but its not exactly a deal breaker for the block to be painted the "almost right color, but not quite."

Also, I have to ask, what's your explanation for the 25 blocks in Berthas garage, all painted green? DId the southpark underpants knomes sneek in his garage and paint them all the same color in a fiendish plot to convince the entire world that all 2.25's were painted green? "Phase one, steal underpants. Phase two, paint all of Berthas rover engines green."

Assuming he's not lying about all 25 motors being green (why would he), how is it possible that they all could end up the same color. Don't try to tell me they came from the same source. Or maybe you beleive the underants knome theory?

Lastly, you might want to take some stock in what greenmeanie has to say. He's actually from the UK."

The thread can be read here:

http://www.roversnorth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3720&highlight=knomes&page=7

NickDawson
06-23-2010, 03:51 PM
epic thread!

alaskajosh
06-24-2010, 12:10 AM

To keep this Rover related lets call it, "Best Hijack X Far".

crankin
06-24-2010, 08:27 AM
I am almost sure that the original post used the word "hyjack"

scott
06-24-2010, 08:54 AM
I am almost sure that the original post used the word "hyjack"

stop hijacking or hyjacking the smartass thread! this thread is about useless sarcastic replies to lost souls. next week is hijack week. geeze, you people are sooooo rude. i may never come back here

NickDawson
06-24-2010, 10:03 AM
Speaking of hi-jacks, anyone have suggestions for mounting on the back quarter panel on a truck with a soft top?

LaneRover
06-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Speaking of hi-jacks, anyone have suggestions for mounting on the back quarter panel on a truck with a soft top?

Lay it on the wheel well and cut a hole in the rear quarter panel so that it is easily accessible without unloading EVERYTHING in the back of your Rover. Then get a good hinge and latch so that you can close it back up.

Does anyone know a good short piano hinge company for this sort of job?

amcordo
06-24-2010, 10:08 AM
stop hijacking or hyjacking the smartass thread! this thread is about useless sarcastic replies to lost souls. next week is hijack week. geeze, you people are sooooo rude. i may never come back here

Haha. Scott you're an arse. It's like you're in charge of hazing the new RN forums pledges.

crankin
06-24-2010, 10:21 AM
Haha. Scott you're an arse. It's like you're in charge of hazing the new RN forums pledges.

NEW RN pledges?! I've been around for years! NEW??!

mrdoiron
06-24-2010, 11:04 AM
...DId the southpark underpants knomes sneek in his garage and paint them all the same color in a fiendish plot to convince the entire world that all 2.25's were painted green?

My vote goes to Thixon... although I may be a bit biased on the merits of smart ass comments due to his Myers avitar (having one parent Canadian and one US), not sure... regardless, a vote is a vote. My mother used to say "a smartass is better than a dumbass..."

mike

scott
06-24-2010, 11:29 AM

l made a shelf out of 4" angle iron bolted to the rear xmbr with the civi handle and a 2nd point made from more angle iron slipped over the rear tub cap.

scott
06-24-2010, 11:33 AM

and you are a worthless nut (buck-eye). na, i don't aim just at nubes, i'll take shots at any potatohead

amcordo
06-24-2010, 12:40 PM
and you are a worthless nut (buck-eye). na, i don't aim just at nubes, i'll take shots at any potatohead

haha!