PDA

View Full Version : Land Rover Defender 110 with tdi and galvanised chassis.

draaronr
07-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Land Rover Defender 110 with the 200tdi Turbo diesel engine.
This is a 1984 land rover defender 110
Fitted with a 200tdi turbo diesel engine, along with the LT-77 5-speed transmission.
· This truck with through a frame off rebuild, completed the end of 2009. It had many hours spent to make this truck what you see here. First the chassis is a new galvanized so it will never rust. It had newer running gear put under the truck. This is an excellent truck.
· All five door bottoms are in excellent shape as seen in the pictures.
· Brand new paint job in Vesuvius Orange
· Has the new power bulge hood on it.
· Interior is in excellent shape, with two seats in the front with center console and a new full bench in the rear. The seats are black and red leather.
· Truck has a new TD5 style dash in it.
· The back windows slide open, alpine windows
· Has 5 new aluminum freestyle alloys powder coated black. Has new 32 inch BFG At tires.
· New mantec snorkel
· Black side steps
· G4 roof rack with rear ladder, and 4 spot lights
· Has NAS style rear bumper
· Front Tube bumper with new winch.
· Salisbury rear end,
· Very solid truck, that makes an excellent daily driver, or the perfect weekend camping truck. Truck drives smooth and returns 26 mpg. This truck is a pleasure to drive in town, and equally impressive on the highway.
· I personally have this truck at my house and drive it on a daily basis. This is the truck you buy to keep forever.
· Truck shifts smoothly, and has plenty of power. Truck has no known issues and is being sold as is.
· For more pics go to orange-defender-110 (http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff251/draaronr/orange110defender/)
· Some pictures show it with the older steel wheels.
· Asking 33,950

Pinto
08-23-2010, 04:42 PM
What is the status of this vehicle please? Still for sale?
Thank you.

draaronr
08-23-2010, 06:25 PM
What is the status of this vehicle please? Still for sale?
Thank you.

deposit taken i have a super clean lhd 300tdi for sale