X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IIA Lightweight
    Low Range
    • Oct 2006

Here we go again ( TIRES) feedback

Im thinking about getting a set of Goodyear MTR Kevlars. Any opinions?
    69 Lightweight
    With Rover V8
    Does a body good
  • solihull109
    1st Gear
    • May 2007

We've installed 2 sets on a 110, but the verdict is still out. What I can tell you is, they balanced very well, and went down the road smooth for a mud tire.
    I don't know what your application is for your truck, but this seems to be a very well rounded tire suited for everything but the most extreme terrain. I'm a fan of Super Swampers SSR'S personally, however, I looked very closely at this tire before buying the SSR's I have now.
    I would run this on a series, but they are heavy and a bit pricey, so what size are you considering?
    knowledge without experience is just information.... Mark Twain

www.downeastcoachworks.com

Comment

• IIA Lightweight
      Low Range
      • Oct 2006

Well I bought a new Wrangler Unlimited please do not black ball me

Originally posted by solihull109
      We've installed 2 sets on a 110, but the verdict is still out. What I can tell you is, they balanced very well, and went down the road smooth for a mud tire.
      I don't know what your application is for your truck, but this seems to be a very well rounded tire suited for everything but the most extreme terrain. I'm a fan of Super Swampers SSR'S personally, however, I looked very closely at this tire before buying the SSR's I have now.
      I would run this on a series, but they are heavy and a bit pricey, so what size are you considering?

Looking at 255/75/R17 Just a stock truck
      This last month 2 RR Classics blew head gaskets, and 1 Freelander with cracked fuel rail ($1700.)
      I went and bought the Jeep for a back up.
      69 Lightweight
      With Rover V8
      Does a body good

Comment

Working...