X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • san988
    Low Range
    • Jul 2007

Pouring water from the back door in Disc II

I have a 03 Discovery II and every time it takes a shower (due to raining conditions or washing it) water pours from the back door. Any clue how to fix this issue. All rubber protections are in place and in good conditions.
  • JEDEGO
    Low Range
    • Jan 2008

I've got the same problem! My late 02 disco only shows this when i give him a good shower. With rain there's nothing wrong!

Comment

• JEDEGO
      Low Range
      • Jan 2008

I Pasted your question (because of the better english ) here: http://www.discoweb.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44999 And got a very good answer!

Comment

• DiscoMania
        Low Range
        • Feb 2007

I have an 01 disco and had the same exact problem. Look careful at the rear door seal... peal it back (no need to pull it out) in the area(s) when you think it is leaking water. In my case i found a tiny hole and sealed it with clear water proof silicon and no more water!!

hope this helps!

Originally posted by san988
        I have a 03 Discovery II and every time it takes a shower (due to raining conditions or washing it) water pours from the back door. Any clue how to fix this issue. All rubber protections are in place and in good conditions.

Comment

• san988
          Low Range
          • Jul 2007

Thank you, JEDEGO. I'll try.

Comment

Working...