Thread: Help please-1994 range rover county LWB

Sly Help please-1994 range rover county LWB

Hi all, I need help locating a compressor for my 1994 county LWB. There are two different types out there and I am not sure which one it is. I cannot find diagram - well I did but not the one I need. It's a 4.2 and the types I narrowed it to are ETC7994 but that said 3.9 engine. The people selling are insisting just one a/c yet other companies say up to 3 diff types. The other is BTR5750 for 1994 -1995, serpentine belt applications. Grrr. I dont know where to find the model number on it. It just says A B C D and 7803A and 53A3.

Quote Originally Posted by rojocr1 View Post
    Hi all, I need help locating a compressor for my 1994 county LWB. There are two different types out there and I am not sure which one it is. I cannot find diagram - well I did but not the one I need. It's a 4.2 and the types I narrowed it to are ETC7994 but that said 3.9 engine. The people selling are insisting just one a/c yet other companies say up to 3 diff types. The other is BTR5750 for 1994 -1995, serpentine belt applications. Grrr. I dont know where to find the model number on it. It just says A B C D and 7803A and 53A3.
    Yours is the same as the UK 1st gen Vogue LSE. I note the vehicle is listed with two compressors. Which are you looking for?
    1993 NAS 110 300tdi conversion
    1985 90 300 tdi (from Italy)
    1985 90 prototype
    1983 S3 88" Safari SW