Thread: Anyone Have A Spare OD?

Default Anyone Have A Spare OD?

Toro, RM, Santana or Fairey. I'll consider a rebuildable Fairey, others must be known good. PM me.

I've got a Fairey that's been sitting dead for years. The splines in the coupling end of the shaft stripped out. Was working well up until that point. Have a decent used replacement shaft but just never felt the urge to rebuild the OD. Not sure what it's worth but PM me if you are interested in it. Shipping would be from the Great White North, Toronto area.

Brett
    Series 3 88 Diesel Soft Top
    Ex-Mod 110 Tdi

I have a fairey complete but in pieces as I did not have enough money at the time to rebuild it and my tranny guy already had it apart. I am in Ct so you could take a look if you want. let me know.

Thanks for everyone's reply. Looks like a few good candidates. Someone save me the trouble of going down to the barn and uncoverig one of my son's trucks; Does the Toro lever come out the unused E-brake lever (covered) hole, or is it closer to the centerline? The Toro is suposed to be pretty much bullet proof (the Santana being more so) but parts are readily available for the Fairey from George.