Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: '64 Land Rover 2A - $7950

Sly HUH

What part don't you get Mark? He listed it as a 1964 Range Rover SIIA. He changed the listing on 11-04-2010 to 1964 Land Rover SIIA. I was just "ribbing" him about the listing. You usually see them on ebay listed by folks that are clueless about what they are selling, not on a Rover BBS.

"This is a very rare RR indeed! It was made 6 years before they came out."
    As the Range Rover came out in 1970 that would indeed be 6 years early.
    Jim Wolf

Jim, don't worry about it. That's what you get when a person walks in half way through a conversation.
    Alan

109 Stage 1 V8 ex-army FFR
    2005 Disco 2 HSE

http://www.youtube.com/user/alalit

Quote Originally Posted by lrdukdog View Post
    What part don't you get Mark? He listed it as a 1964 Range Rover SIIA. He changed the listing on 11-04-2010 to 1964 Land Rover SIIA. I was just "ribbing" him about the listing. You usually see them on ebay listed by folks that are clueless about what they are selling, not on a Rover BBS.

"This is a very rare RR indeed! It was made 6 years before they came out."
    As the Range Rover came out in 1970 that would indeed be 6 years early.
    Jim Wolf
    Jim,
    I read the entire thread, but clearly after it had been altered. There for I owe you an apology. I was wrong, and when I am I always own it.
    I hope you'll accept.
    Thanks
    Best,
    Mark

Default 64 RR SIIA

Not a problem, the alteration could have confused anyone. It almost did me. I had that "WTF" thought after checking it again and wondering if I had misread it the first time.
    Jim Wolf