Thread: Seeking 1991 RR Hunter

Default Seeking 1991 RR Hunter

I am seeking a 1991 Hunter.

I am the original owner of a Green 1991 Range Rover Hunter purchased new from the Richmond Land Rover dealership. Over the years I have tallied close to 300K miles and enjoyed many fond memories amongst family and our many Land Rover friends. This was my first Land Rover and the source of my passion for the marque. I have owned over a dozen LR's through the years and still have three in our driveway.

Sadly, while my Hunter is suffering from chronic rust - the frame, cross members and floor boards are now a mess despite my best attempts to remedy over the past few years.

The Hunter is in great mechanical shape, and has been outfitted to include all the gear and equipment I find essential. Imagine?

However, with the advanced stage of rust, I shall need to find a vehicle to merge with mine. A coalescence.

I am hopeful that I may purchase another 1991 Hunter.

The ideal Hunter would be either rust free or close to it. Am I dreaming?

I will be transfering all of my current gear to the new vehicle, including 4.6 engine, locking transfer case, transmission, front and rear air lockers, skid plates, sliders, RTE front and rear bumpers, winch, etc.

Thus, a straight and clean vehicle would be ideal - I can return parts, drive train, etc. as part of a purchase if that helps.

I would appreciate any leads.

Thank you in advance for you help.

Forge On,

Bob

Bob,

You don't say whare you live but there was just a Hunter on CL in the Tahoe area.

Good hunting
    gene

Thank you Gene. I will check it out. I am willing to travel far.

I am in Richmond, VA.

Default 91 Hunter

Bob
    I have a 91 Hunter I was going to use some parts from
    It is pretty clean- no rust on body and interior pretty good....
    It has some sticky lifters in the engine but that doesn't seem to matter to you...
    black in color..

Located in the midwest

Looking for $2500 or offer.....

Tim 612-695-7329

Thank you Tim. I sent you my e-mail address in order to forward pics and details.