Thread: '93 RR no spark

Question '93 RR no spark

Hello,
    I have a 93 RR that started with what seemed to be a hot start problem, after a few minutes it would start and run fine. It lost ignition for a few seconds while driving and when parked would not start and hasnt since.
    There is no spark from the coil at all, I was sure this was the ignition module but have replaced it and the coil and still no spark. Grounds appear to be fine at the coil... This one has me stumped, any help is greatly appreciated.

does your clock and interior lights seats and dash lights work?

I will check tonight, I want to say they do but cant for sure. Thanks

Yeah they all work

I have the same problem with my 95. New plugs, wire, cap, rotor, coil... I did have some issues if the vehicle sat running for more than 10 minutes. It would stall or have some intermittant power loss. The last time was on the highway doing 70mph when I no longer had spark. Still dont. I do have a new "y" pipe and O2 sensors installed. That seemed to help when I had that problem before. But even then there was still some spark. Not sure whats up. If you are able to fix yours I would appreciate it if you would post what you did to get it running agian.

Good Luck!
    Kevin