Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Winter Romp

thumb-up leave times

I am leaving for the great white north in the series 3 ( untried/ untested) around 9-10am.
    If all goes as usual I won't get on the road till noon. Anyone coming up from the south that wants to pit here and make last minute repairs can call me and use the rover barn. Storage if it goes badly. I am at the centre of NH and the border of Mass. in Mason NH.
    We all have to stick together.
    Kris
    Whence came you my brother ? From the East....

Default Anyone from CT going to Winter Romp?

Please forgive me if you've already read this on the Guns and Rovers board:

Anyone from Connecticut going to Winter Romp? I'm hoping to find someone who has the room and is willing to take those military cases listed in the classified section, back to CT, so a potential buyer in Danbury can pick them up.

I can meet up with you anywhere that you pass through New Hampshire as you're returning home (Of course I'm presuming you're not returning via the Canadian route or the Atlantic Ocean route).

Thanks!
    --Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

Quote Originally Posted by SafeAirOne View Post
    Please forgive me if you've already read this on the Guns and Rovers board:

Anyone from Connecticut going to Winter Romp? I'm hoping to find someone who has the room and is willing to take those military cases listed in the classified section, back to CT, so a potential buyer in Danbury can pick them up.

I can meet up with you anywhere that you pass through New Hampshire as you're returning home (Of course I'm presuming you're not returning via the Canadian route or the Atlantic Ocean route).

Thanks!
    Ping me for a correct price.