Thread: 1979 Landrover Series 3 109 for sale

Default 1979 Landrover Series 3 109 for sale

1979 Landrover 109
    Series 3 - UK spec
    located in Mystic CT

Finally deciding to sell my landy, as you can see she is in decent shape, top end rebuild, new alternator, fuel pump, drive shaft, clutch slave cylinder. Lots of Rovers North goodies, I had it painted silver last year and have 4 new doors and glass, new seats, 445$ rubber sound dampener kit, defender steering wheel, safari roof rack and ladder (not pictured but installed) Engine starts up everytime and she purrs right along as a daily driver for me for 2 years now.

Now for the full disclosure on what she could use:
    1. Brake job - She is a double pumper to stop with some fluid leak on the front right brake cylinder - I top off the brake fluid once every week. Not a major pain to fix
    2. Chassis - Recent rust issues at the rear cross member near the leaf spring hangers has broken both hangers on both sides...sags a little at the moment and the rear leafs are sitting inside the hangers (tops of hangers rusted) fixable with a patch etc on both sides but ideally to make this one hell of a Landy you should get a galvanized chassis (I just dont have the time for it anymore)

Just a little TLC and a slight investment of time and money will really make this one hell of a 109 Stand out...I just dont have the time for it anymore and I need to get a more modern ride. I am sure in time I will come back to the series or defender, I do love them with a passion.

Inquire with any questions...additional pics available

Asking $7500.00

You have a pm.

Default Sold?

Has this truck sold?