Thread: RRC LWB Running boards

Default RRC LWB Running boards

I have a pair of running boards that came off my 1993 Range Rover LWB. They are in excellent condition. No dents or damages. Very little surface rust on bottom. They will fit any long wheel base RRC. This a very hard to find item.

$200 obo
    Located in Northern NJ.

Abraham

2000 Discovery II
    1993 Range Rover LWB

Default 93 RR LWB Running Boards

Hi... I was looking on the forum for other reasons and noticed your posting regarding the running boards. I'm located in Northern NJ and I am interested in purchasing the running boards for my 94 RR LWB. Are they still available?

Quote Originally Posted by 94LWBROVER
    Hi... I was looking on the forum for other reasons and noticed your posting regarding the running boards. I'm located in Northern NJ and I am interested in purchasing the running boards for my 94 RR LWB. Are they still available?
    Sold to 94LWBROVER.
    Abraham

2000 Discovery II
    1993 Range Rover LWB