Thread: Need seats for 94 DI-or other options

Default Need seats for 94 DI-or other options

The front seats on my DI are pretty shot so I am looking for a used set in good shape or a kit to re-do them. I actually have a set of cloth seats from an XD that I was planning to replace with but I've got a 94 and they will not fit. My interior is tan leather and the seats are manual.

If only the D/S (lhd) can be found that will work as the P/S is in OK shape and could be covered. I've heard mention of an Exmoor trim kit but I've not seen it listed on any of the NA suppliers sites that I've checked.

Is it possible to use the XD bolsters and covers on the frame of my 94?

Finally-any tricks on how to get the seats off the base would be very much appreciated.
    Last edited by Wander; 02-10-2011 at 01:57 PM.
    64 IIa 88
    94 Discovery
    06 Toyota 4R (DD)

~Matt
    --------------------------------------------
    "Not all who wander are lost"~Tolkein

No answers here, but I'm watching closely...as the front seats in my '94 probably look a lot like yours....sad
    Don't worry, you're biodegradable.

You getting that sinking feeling as well?? My seat has sunk so low it now just cups me ever so firmly
    64 IIa 88
    94 Discovery
    06 Toyota 4R (DD)

~Matt
    --------------------------------------------
    "Not all who wander are lost"~Tolkein

ashamed to say after looking at exmoor trim only available in the UK I pulled the wire/net/mesh/elastic from under the foam and reinforced it with duct tape, added a cheap chunk of seat foam from a local upholstery shop, "secured" the torn leather back together for shape and put seat covers over them until I have the cash to pay a good upholstery shop to sew new covers. worked great though! been a year, thinking they'll make it 1 or 2 more on my temp fix.

Try Rimmer Bros.
    D