Thread: RRC Blower Motor

Default RRC Blower Motor

I am trying to replace the heater blower motor on my 93 RRC. If the pics attach correctly you can see the original motor on the left and the new one received from our hosts. The wires are much different in length and plug in. Did i order/receive the wrong motor? If not am I to switch over the old wires to the new to the new motor which I would really rather not do.

Thanks,

Mark Douglas
    93 RRC LWB 195K

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Is there anyway you can reattach these photos as larger size? Or possibly email them to us?
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

Hi Mark,

There should have been a separate harness in the box with the motor. The harness has a white female 4 pin connector on one end and a black 5 pin male connector on the other end that matches the one on your existing motor. Check your box for the harness; if you can't find it give me a call and let me know.
    Arthur Patsouris
    Sales Manager
    Rovers North Sales Team