Thread: Like New 1998 Range Rover 4.6 HSE

Default Like New 1998 Range Rover 4.6 HSE

I am selling my 1998 Range Rover 4.6 HSE. I purchased it in Florida in 2000 with 30k miles it now has 31,5xx on the odometer. It is White Gold with a Lightstone Leather interior. It has the Brush Bumper and tail light guards. IT DOES NOT HAVE A ROOF RACK OR RUNNING BOARDS. It is like new on the Outside, Inside, Underside and in the Engine compartment. Never been in snow or winter weather. I have kept it in a heated storage in the winter and in my home garage other times always with a car cover. No accidents or repairs and everything works as it did when new. I have started and run the engine on a regular basis to maintain lubrication. I have been a Land Rover person since the 70's and this is one of 4 rovers that I have owned.

I am asking $15,000

PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRERS ONLY!!

Ron 440-864-7021

Pictures?
    Doug
    61 Series II 109 SW
    95 RR County LWB
    06 Range Rover
    98 Discovery LE