Thread: 93 rrc lwb Brooklyn NY $9750.00

Default 93 rrc lwb Brooklyn NY $9750.00

1993 lwb originally Beverly Hills/Texas truck. NO RUST. Never seen salt. I shipped this here this past summer after an extended search. Very difficult to find in this condition. 130k miles. Formerly owned by Land Rover master tech. Everything from new head gaskets to new tires has been done recently. Excellent recent paint job in Java Black due to sun fade. No warning lights, or issues. Turnkey. comes with lots of extras, dogbar, sheepskins, Thule rack etc. 9750.00 firm. for info contact Benny at dcbenny@earthlink.net.

Default RR

So, why ya' selling it? Where are there photos?
    Jim Wolf
    Last edited by lrdukdog; 12-12-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: spelling

Hi. I don't know how to post pix sorry. Truck is currently on ebay with tons of photos. Wasn't sure if it was cool to post an ebay link on this forum. Reasons for selling are that this has been my luxury toy that I drove locally on the weekends for 10-20 mile round trips. It takes a fair amount of time/resources to maintain the way I like to take care of all the rovers I have owned. Just a garage alone is about 300 a month; this is too nice to park on street. My wife is starting a business, and thus, we are downsizing. Another place, another time, I wouldn't be selling this truck. There are abundant cheaper versions but it's hard to find them this nice. Feel free to email me any questions as I am not on this forum much.

Default off market

rover off market pending sale. thanks rn.

Default sold

sold