Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Importing 25 year old Defenders

Hey la rover
    Dont know who jackson,witham or blanchard are. Are they associated with dewey, cheatum and how? Im still deciding if i should buy a d-90 type from england, or diesel engine and redo on the 65 that I currently own. Just curious, who are jackson,witham and blanchard?

Quote Originally Posted by baja gs View Post
    Hey la rover
    Dont know who jackson,witham or blanchard are. Are they associated with dewey, cheatum and how? Im still deciding if i should buy a d-90 type from england, or diesel engine and redo on the 65 that I currently own. Just curious, who are jackson,witham and blanchard?
    I believe he's referring to the auctions.

Witham
    Blanchard
    Jackson
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

Zach got my back! thanks!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotographer View Post
    I believe he's referring to the auctions.

Witham
    Blanchard
    Jackson

I would be interested to know the reaction concerning Spanish built Santanas. They represent good value for money and have some good points over the Land Rovers they were based on.

I agree with 'o2batsea'. Doug Crowther is the man to sort out the importation of your truck. He brought a V8 SW Def in for me some two years ago and found me a buyer. I had posted the truck on LandRover Exchange for nearly six months with no takers. Doug found me a buyer within ten days. He sorted out all the paperwork and even stored it at his farm while waiting for the buyer to collect. If you want your truck to be imported by a guy who knows the ropes - talk to Doug.

I have been working with Doug for a few weeks now and he is an awesome guy to work with.

Stan

Quote Originally Posted by rosbif View Post
    I agree with 'o2batsea'. Doug Crowther is the man to sort out the importation of your truck. He brought a V8 SW Def in for me some two years ago and found me a buyer. I had posted the truck on LandRover Exchange for nearly six months with no takers. Doug found me a buyer within ten days. He sorted out all the paperwork and even stored it at his farm while waiting for the buyer to collect. If you want your truck to be imported by a guy who knows the ropes - talk to Doug.
    Alan,
    Good to see you here. How are things on the French Coast ? Divorce final ?
    Cheers mate- thanks for the kind words. When are you going to come visit?

Doug
    DividingCreekImports.com
    Tdi 130 Crew Cab x2
    110 V8 5 door

Hello Doug,

I sent you an email about two weeks ago - maybe you didn't get it?

I'm at the farm right now clearing all the Land Rover crap that's accumulated here over the past 7 years!!

The divorce has gone through but it now looks like Janet will take over the Land Rover engine and gearbox sales, while I focus on the rebuilt Landys into the US. At the moment, pre '87 trucks are a little scarce here for some reason, is it legal to convert an '87 RHD to LHD and send it to America?

Please check to see if you received my 'mail of a few weeks ago. You can reach me at the same address. info@villageland.fr

I will come over to the US this year - the Maryland Thrash in October looks good - maybe I'll find me an American wife at the same time!!!!

This LR site is awesome - weren't the organisers tied up with Paddock at some time?.

Alan.