Thread: Is a Rover top removable?????

Lightbulb Is a Rover top removable?????

I was wondering if the top can be removed on a 1990 Range Rover? It looks like there are screws under rubber grommets in the door ways. So it looks as if the top piece could be lifted off, is it possible or am I just dreaming? One other thing is the 2" lift block from RN a difficult thing to install or is it something that can be done rite in the driveway?

the RRC roof bolts on so I suppose you could unbolt it. The lift blocks are pretty easy as long as you have a highlift, jackstands and some patience.

You can unscrew and lift off the roof but it's a bit of a job because it's bulks and often held down by caulk.

It's easiest to have a place to hang the axles to install lift blocks. If you can arrange that in your driveway, go for it.