Thought I'd try a different headline...I am looking for anyone out there who has any information, pictures or media pertaining to the 1996 event in Social Circle Georgia... I own number 4 and need to restore it. I also am trying to confirm/document that it was also one of a few used for Camel Trophy Selections the weekend of December 7,8 1996 also in Social Circle Georgia after the Trek event which I believe was in November? Truck then wound up at Land Rover Metro West in Toronto Canada and sold as a demo with 1,800 miles on it in May 1997. Next to nothing is to be found on the web about Trek 1996 or Camel Selections that year. Land Rover Metro West and Charles Hughes (then president of LRNA) told the prior original owner that the truck was used for selections. It has the Trek text missing from the hood logo and the door logos were replaced with Camel Trophy Team USA 1997. It all looks original and aged consistently as if the decals were modified back after the Trek event, no sign whatsoever of the originals where they would have been peeled off.

I have the original winch and brush bar, they just need to be rebuilt/restored/replaced...

Any history, pictures of any of the trucks in event livery or at the event or any other media greatly appreciated!