Thread: Well Modified 1992 RRC

Default Well Modified 1992 RRC

133,000 miles. Top end engine rebuild, Hedman headers, fuel injectors and tubing, fuel pump, steering shaft, spark plugs, ignition coil, idle pentiometer, stepper motor, front brake rotors, and alternator rebuild less than 5000 miles ago. Old Man Emu HD lift, Dunlop m/t tires, new radiator, new water pump, thermostat, belts-hoses, rear upper tailgate, distributor cap, rotor, wires, window switches, sunroof motor, Alpine Type S speakers in doors, and more. This truck also has several spare parts and accessories such as Cobra CB, Firestik 2' antenna, 2 sets of Hella 500's, Safeco roof rack, brushguard (needs welding), tail lamp covers, Crimestopper Security system with keyless entry and remote start, and Alpine CD player.

Want to see if anyone in South Carolina is interested, or what yall think is a good price to list it at. Any and all information is welcome.

Photos?
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

The attachment uploader would not work for me. You can email me at thomasmriley@gmail.com and I will send you a picture.

Nice truck. I'm not sure what you should ask...but maybe someone will chime in. Is there rust/how much?
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

Some rust under the passenger floor board where the mudflap was gouged by a inconveniently placed rock. Upper rear tailgate has been replaced so no rust there. No other rust that I can think of.

Other issues: Sunroof motor needs to be replaced. I believe I have it, just never installed. Seat switches are temperamental. Tires are going to need to be replaced in the next couple thousand miles. A/C and heat do not work.

Other than that though, it is a great truck. A lot of time and effort has been put into it for the next owner to go out and enjoy the truck.

Sounds like $3000 to $4000 price range base on similar condition vehicles. Just a guess

Thank you Sir.

How much are you looking to get for it? And where in SC are you?