Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Daily Driver 109

Not sure if he still has it up for sale, but this one looks like a nice truck, just out of my price range.

http://www.landroverexchange.com/listings/

Advertisement to SELL; Product: 1979 SERIES III ; Price: 12500; (Currency: US Dollars);
    SIII 109, Stage One for sale
    As hard as it is, I have an opportunity to take advantage of, but it requires me to sell my beloved 109. It is VINed as a 1974, however, given it having a V8, I suspect it is really a 1979. Approximately 60K miles-the Km odometer reads 01001. Left-hand drive. I'm asking $12,500, OBO. I have lots of pictures and can send them upon request, they are huge and will probably need to be sent in multiple e-mails. pt@ptschram.com
    PT Schram.
    Churubusco, Indiana, United States of America - 5 April 2012

Just one more thing...

Of all the things my wife says I smell like when I get home from driving around in the 109, diesel exhaust and gear oil are not on the list. My driveway smells like gear oil though...
    --Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnic81 View Post
    Not sure if he still has it up for sale, but this one looks like a nice truck, just out of my price range.

http://www.landroverexchange.com/listings/

Advertisement to SELL; Product: 1979 SERIES III ; Price: 12500; (Currency: US Dollars);
    SIII 109, Stage One for sale
    As hard as it is, I have an opportunity to take advantage of, but it requires me to sell my beloved 109. It is VINed as a 1974, however, given it having a V8, I suspect it is really a 1979. Approximately 60K miles-the Km odometer reads 01001. Left-hand drive. I'm asking $12,500, OBO. I have lots of pictures and can send them upon request, they are huge and will probably need to be sent in multiple e-mails. pt@ptschram.com
    PT Schram.
    Churubusco, Indiana, United States of America - 5 April 2012
    If you want to buy a trusted 109" that would be the one to get. PT is a rover mechanic, owns a business wrenching on Rovers (to riches) so you couldn't go wrong. Unseen I would trust buying it.
    1963 Series IIa 109" 5 door Safari top (SOLD to new home)
    1971 Series IIa 88" Soft top (SOLD to new home)
    1995 RRC - LWB
    2001 Discovery II SE7 (SOLD to new home)