Thread: 1965 Land Rover Series 2a off road. Testing..

Default 1965 Land Rover Series 2a off road. Testing..

Selling one of my favorite babies. I have owned this truck for more than two years. I have done a lot of work on this truck from ground up. It start and runs like a champ. No Rust anywhere. Complete frame and undercarriage has been coated with a Rustoluem rust proof paint. I have cared for this truck in every possible way. I built this truck for more of off road use only, but i drive it on the street as well. I installed a completely rebuilt 2.25 engine with full length headers and custom exhaust. i have complete pics from the day i purchased it and the tear down to the built up..all documented. Right Hand Drive. All lights and turn signal works as well. Does have a great radio and speakers.

Here is a list of some of the parts I have added.
    Rear PTO winch in working order
    New working 9k winch in the front
    New Radiator
    new hoses
    converted the front drums to land rover series disc brakes
    new rear drums shoes
    Full custom exterior roll bar.
    Interior custom roll cage.
    Fully functional snorkel
    Comes with a tow A bar
    45 gallon gas tank on the rear. I only use non ethanol 93 fuel!
    Added D2 seats which make it very comfortable to off road.
    Momo steering wheel.
    Power steering has been added for easier steering in tight places
    Huge hi performance electrical fan behind the rad and easy install and discount for the front.
    New 34/10.5/16 TSL super swampers. not like 3 month new, but yesterday new!

Im sure I am forgetting a few items as well..But if you need any additional pics or pricing please call or text me at 703-586-0207. The roof rack does not come with the truck. The truck is located in Tampa, fl. If you don't want the wheels and tires on the truck now, I do have a full set of 32inch mud terrain tires on wolf wheels..5 of them.

Great looking truck! It looks like the front axle track is wider than the rear, is that true? Or is it just the angle of the photo? Thanks and good luck selling the truck!

Thanks for the compliment! The picture can be a little deceiving..no the front axle tracks are the same as the rear..