Thread: 1985 Land Rover Defender 110 $59k

Default 1985 Land Rover Defender 110 $59k

Selling my 1985 Land Rover Defender 110.

Has 159k on the chassis but the motor was rebuilt less than 10k ago, starts and runs like a top, pulls strong.

Has a 300TDI diesel engine, left hand drive, with A/C! Interior is in great shape, no tears or rip.

Many upgrades including:

- NAS style external cage with a large rack
    - 2" suspension lift with stainless components by TerraFirma
    - New shocks and springs makes for a really smooth ride
    - Standard front bumper with bull bar front bumper
    - Custom sound system with Kenwood head unit, Alpine digital amp, 4 Quinn speakers and a custom sub box behind the rear seat
    - Dynamat interior
    - Derale Electric cooling fan
    - Vented steel wheels
    - Much more

Includes a new rear crossmember, a new heated windshield, new window and door seals and other miscellaneous parts.

I can help arrange shipping.

More pics and video here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qitp7ixuioktxjw/cGXbWLHWGV
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by collinbrewer View Post
    Selling my 1985 Land Rover Defender 110.

Has 159k on the chassis but the motor was rebuilt less than 10k ago, starts and runs like a top, pulls strong.

Has a 300TDI diesel engine, left hand drive, with A/C! Interior is in great shape, no tears or rip.

Many upgrades including:

- NAS style external cage with a large rack
    - 2" suspension lift with stainless components by TerraFirma
    - New shocks and springs makes for a really smooth ride
    - Standard front bumper with bull bar front bumper
    - Custom sound system with Kenwood head unit, Alpine digital amp, 4 Quinn speakers and a custom sub box behind the rear seat
    - Dynamat interior
    - Derale Electric cooling fan
    - Vented steel wheels
    - Much more

Includes a new rear crossmember, a new heated windshield, new window and door seals and other miscellaneous parts.

I can help arrange shipping.

More pics and video here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qitp7ixuioktxjw/cGXbWLHWGV
    Also has a disc brake conversion on the rear.