Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: British by the sea

Default British by the sea

Received pre-registration form for event. Sunday 2, June 2013

Hopefully I can actually make it down this year... we'll see.
    Zack Griswold
    Photos/Sales
    http://i.imgur.com/z2wLIw6.jpg - 1995 300Tdi Disco 5 Speed

People's Republick of Cambridge & Malpais CR

Definitely can make it this year. Now, which Landy... Series I, Series III or RRC....?
    The Toltec Coffee fleet....
    96 FZJ80: 3XL, lifted, and shaved
    94 FZJ 80: our Costa Rican coffee and surf mobile
    70 Series IIA 88: After 18 months of wrenching, its alive and legal to drive!
    70 Series IIA 88: in US on H-1B visa
    56 Series I 86: a whole new type of rover hell....

Quote Originally Posted by REDrum View Post
    Definitely can make it this year. Now, which Landy... Series I, Series III or RRC....?
    I'd go with the SI.
    --Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

Quote Originally Posted by SafeAirOne View Post
    I'd go with the SI.
    Definitely.

Anyone planning on camping out this year again? I think previous years they stayed some where near rocky neck if not mistaken. Would be a good spot to camp and swap stories and beer.
    Last edited by cedryck; 03-25-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Any objections to me coming by again this year? (I'd probably be looking to camp out as well )

Name:  IMG_20120602_133905.jpg
Views: 1106
Size:  129.6 KB
    1982 Mercedes 300GD Cabrio

Quote Originally Posted by cedryck View Post
    Anyone planning on camping out this year again? I think previous years they stayed some where near rocky neck if not mistaken. Would be a good spot to camp and swap stories and beer.
    Aaron and I will be there again. We show up friday, off road saturday, and go to the show all muddy on sunday. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to join. The campsites we book are at the Egret site in the Rocky Neck State park. The trails I lead on saturday are non-damaging but entertaining, I've been on all of them in a stock 109 on street tires. Depending on the group that shows up we can head for some more challenging stuff if interested.
    Here is a video of the weekend last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43eM9...tJn3mA&index=4

hope to see some of you guys there!
    -Rob
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

Quote Originally Posted by rwollschlager View Post
    Aaron and I will be there again. We show up friday, off road saturday, and go to the show all muddy on sunday. Anyone and everyone is more than welcome to join. The campsites we book are at the Egret site in the Rocky Neck State park. The trails I lead on saturday are non-damaging but entertaining, I've been on all of them in a stock 109 on street tires. Depending on the group that shows up we can head for some more challenging stuff if interested.
    Here is a video of the weekend last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43eM9...tJn3mA&index=4

hope to see some of you guys there!-Rob
    Thanks for the video link, very cool show and those cars bring back a lot of memories. We have an "all British Field meet" in Alberta every year that alternates between Edmonton and Calgary, Edmonton this year.
    1971 series 2a 88, series 3 trans, Fairey OD, owned since 1978.

Default Harkness

Should make the trail ride this year and definitely the show. See you all there. Jim

Quote Originally Posted by rwollschlager View Post

hope to see some of you guys there!
    -Rob
    1968 battlefield ambulance/camper
    1963 Unimog Radio box
    1995 LWB RR