Thread: WTB: Rear window/liftgate for a 1971 IIA

Default WTB: Rear window/liftgate for a 1971 IIA

I need all parts including hinges and mounting hardware. I've purchased a tailgate and am finishing the process of painting the tub this month. Thanks, John

I have a nice one in Wyoming, a bit too far.............
    Last edited by hankster110; 05-07-2013 at 07:45 AM.

It's a not too closely guarded secret that Galpin has the whole shebang. I would try him. Maybe if you come to Happy Hour and sweet talk him...

Thanks, where is happy hour held?

Quote Originally Posted by hankster110 View Post
    I have a nice one in Wyoming, a bit too far.............
    I'm happy to pay shipping. How much are you asking for the window/liftgate, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by 749duc View Post
    Thanks, where is happy hour held?
    Kilroy's in Springfield every third Thursday. We all park in the lot behind the shopping center, so if you come and don't see any rovers, it's cz we are stealthy. Usually find us in the party tent.
    Massive endless drivel associated with this monthly event located here
    We will probably be spending much time razzing Pedro about buying Dylan's 109 pickup, as he isn't known for his wrenching skilzzz.

I might add that this is arguably the most popular regularly scheduled Rover event in the USA. Invaluable for networking.

PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by o2batsea View Post
    Kilroy's in Springfield every third Thursday. We all park in the lot behind the shopping center, so if you come and don't see any rovers, it's cz we are stealthy. Usually find us in the party tent.
    Massive endless drivel associated with this monthly event located here
    We will probably be spending much time razzing Pedro about buying Dylan's 109 pickup, as he isn't known for his wrenching skilzzz.

I might add that this is arguably the most popular regularly scheduled Rover event in the USA. Invaluable for networking.
    Thanks, I'm coming from a meeting in Arlington on Thursday evening but should be there by 7 or so. Hopefully I'll see you there.

Cool.