Thread: RAISED AIR INTAKE

Default RAISED AIR INTAKE

Thinking ahead and trying to locate parts for my next project.
    After searching over the forum a bit and not finding anything specific here is a question.
    Has anyone used the defender raised air intake (RNA1002)on there series?
    Name:  RNA1002I.jpg
Views: 1607
Size:  47.3 KB
    I like the looks of the intake routing thru the top of the fender at an angle.
    Will this kit mount to either fender top? I would like to mount it on my right hand fender top altho the listed part is shown on the left hand fender.

thanks

Jim
    1963 Series 11A 109, Left hand drive, Koneg PTO winch, ACR 2.8L 5 bearing power plus Engine with weber carb. Truetrac gear driven limited-slip traction rear differential.

I do. Talk with Les at RN. The elbow thru the fender is handed, so you need to ask Les what part # I have mine like picture. I have left hand drive series lll petrol

Quote Originally Posted by yoc View Post
    I do. Talk with Les at RN. The elbow thru the fender is handed, so you need to ask Les what part # I have mine like picture. I have left hand drive series lll petrol
    Great info, thats what I needed, thank you. How did you mount yours to the windshield frame? Any pictures?

Regards

Jim
    1963 Series 11A 109, Left hand drive, Koneg PTO winch, ACR 2.8L 5 bearing power plus Engine with weber carb. Truetrac gear driven limited-slip traction rear differential.

Riv- nuts and L - shaped brackets supplied by Les. Sorry no pics I don't know how to post pics

I orderd mine from the UK before RN started carrying them. Glad RN has them.
    1973 Series III 88. "PHYDXO"