Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brake line fittings?

i was in my local NAPA the other day, and had rather confusing discussion about fittings. Once I mentioned the British LR, he walked me over to a store display that did in fact have lengths of steel brake pie with the proper fitting on them. He said they also have the fitting in stock. I have a nice brake flaring tool, and I'll keep an assortment of fitting and some line on-hand, but it's nice to know NAPA has something in an emergency.

I already ordered some Fedhill fittings, but I did pick-up 25ft. of the NAPA copper-nickel brake line - on sale for $40! Might be a good time to get it or stock-up.
    Tom P.
    1965 exMoD 109
    1995 RRC LWB w/EAS

Quote Originally Posted by luckyjoe View Post
    I already ordered some Fedhill fittings, but I did pick-up 25ft. of the NAPA copper-nickel brake line - on sale for $40! Might be a good time to get it or stock-up.
    That's a pretty good price, from what I've seen!
    --Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

Fed Hill is awsome, the gentleman spent nearly an hour on the phone with me years ago. Bought the cam operated flare tool works great. Has what any British car owner needs.

So I'm putting in an order with fed hill. I'm going to buy all the proper brake fittings for the lines and the master cylinder. I need to know the size for the male fittings that go into the the brake master and clutch master cylinders, and the female connector that goes to the bottom of the resevoir. I have the plastic resevoir. Thank you all for the help.
    Doug
    Doug
    61 Series II 109 SW
    95 RR County LWB
    06 Range Rover
    98 Discovery LE