Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santana series III

Thanks rwollschlager for the web sight. defiantly going to be a help. Its a manual.
    The transmission is so dirty that i will have to clean it to see if there are any kind of serial/model #, should be able to post what I find this weekend.

I was not able to find a model # but in the book of Landrover series 3 I was able to find the parts I need. Now i'm looking where I could find these parts via part #

What are the part numbers?

Oh, and I've got to say...

The parts scattered around in this picture look pretty familiar in a series-rover sense, but the big gearbox in photo doesn't look familiar.

Did those surrounding parts come out of that gearbox?

Just trying to get an understanding of what I'm looking at here...

--Mark

1973 SIII 109 RHD 2.5NA Diesel

0-54mph in just under 11.5 minutes
    (9.7 minutes now that she's a 3-door).

As you have discovered, a Santana is a Land Rover in name only. Two totally different manufacturers. I have no idea where to get parts, and it looks like you need a bunch. Have you tried Santana directly?
    Maybe you should think about a more common transmission that you can get repair parts for.