Thread: '68 Lightweight

Default '68 Lightweight

New to this Forum. I have been directed here by a couple of other members to post up in order to locate a buyer for my 1968 "lightweight". My mind is set on a different type of project and unfortunately this one has to go.

This is a clear titled and drive able rig that needs work and TLC. I have driven it to and from the local gas station about 2 miles away on several occasion but it is not road worthy more than that because of the need for frame repair. It currently has a hard top on it to keep the snow out and comes with a complete soft top.

Fascinating machine that is a real pleasure to own. I am only parting with it because a Land Rover that I have always wanted has surfaced from hiding.

Located in Wasilla, Alaska and I am asking $4500. I can provide detailed pictures to those who are interested and will answer questions about it to the best of my knowledge. Can also help arrange shipping to Seattle.

Thanks Rovers North. SOLD.